Realizing the importance of ensuring and improving the quality of student training to create high-quality input human resources to serve employers and the community, the Faculty of Physics – Engineering Physics held “The 2022 Enterprises Talkshow” Festival on the morning of November 11th.
The program was honoured to welcome the participation of more than 50 Enterprises who are Partners, Companies using human resources trained by the Faculty, Companies established by the Faculty’s Alumni, etc., and the Board of Directors, Head of Departments and Faculties and Lecturers, Students and Alumni.
The purpose of the Talkshow is to organize connection activities, step by step, to create a sustainable relationship between the Faculty and Enterprises with the desire to:
- Receiving comments on Training Programs and Teaching Activities of the Faculty from Enterprises;
- Searching for Scientific Research cooperation projects between Faculty Lecturers and Researchers, and Enterprises;
- Creating conditions for Students of the Faculty to access job information and career orientation more efficiently, as well as have the opportunity to visit and practice at Enterprises;
- Building, communicating and promoting the Faculty’s training disciplines.
Some of the main discussions at the Talkshow that Enterprises have given and suggested to improve the quality of human resources trained by the Faculty can be mentioned as follows:
- Training more programming languages that are popular today;
- Focusing on improving students’ soft skills in the 4.0 technology era;
- Strengthening cooperation between Faculty and Enterprises through a short-term internship model at the company;
- Improving foreign language for students;
- Adding elective courses related to Entrepreneurship and Creativity.
With the spirit of connection and mutual development, the ” Enterprise Talkshow – 2022″ Festival of the Faculty of Physics – Engineering Physics took place successfully. The Festival is a place to consult parties’ opinions from many different aspects, including training institutions, business units, alums and students studying to develop sustainability relationships between Faculty and Enterprises.