On July 19th, 2022, the VNUHCM-University of Science met with Jeonbuk National University (Korea), SuhWooMS Company and S&F VINA Company to discuss programs and projects related to the Field of Science and Technology.
Representatives of the units include:
From the VNUHCM-University of Science:
- Assoc.Prof.Dr Tran Le Quan – The Hector
- Assoc.Prof.Dr Tran Van Man – Head of Science and Technology Department
- Dr Vo Hong Hai – Deputy Head of the Foreign Relations Department
From the Jeonbuk University:
- Prof. Kim Chong Yeal – Director of Innovative and Regenerative Energy
- Mr Lee Kyong Moo – Management Team Leader
- Mr Jo Jung Mook – Senior Researcher
From the SuhwooMS Company
- Mr Park No Chang – Vice President
From the S&F VINA Company
- Mr Lim Ho – CEO.
During the conversation, partners presented and introduced projects and programs in a frank and open manner, such as Innovative and Regenerative Energy projects. The project is based on designing and manufacturing the ESS system – an electricity storage solution that ultimately helps the Smart Farm model use solar energy, not other energy sources.
In addition, Suhwooms Company also briefly introduced and presented its strengths to support the project to be entirely operated. For example, the company will support the greenhouse structure and technical operation, collect agricultural data through an analysis system on climate conditions, soil nutrients, rainfall, etc., and data science experts will make predictions to improve product quality, maximize production and help develop the agricultural sector.
In the end, the Units met the requirements and reached a joint agreement on responsibilities and mutual support for the implementation of projects.