On the morning of August 25th, 2022, the VNUHCM-University of Science was honoured to welcome a delegation from the Kyoto Institute of Technology (KIT) to exchange and introduce study programs and scholarships.
Representative of the VNUHCM-University of Science:
- Dr Võ Hồng Hải – Deputy Head of the Foreign Relations Department
- Assoc. Prof. Dr Đặng Thị Phương Thảo – Head of the Laboratory of Molecular Biotechnology
- MSc. Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Hân – Head of Student Affairs Department
- MC: Nguyễn Thị Bình Yên – External Relations Department
Representative of Kyoto Institute of Technology:
- Prof. Kaeko Kamei – Vice Rector of Kyoto Institute of Technology
- Prof. Fukuzawa Masayuki
- Mr Sugihara
Kyoto Institute of Technology (KIT) is a national university in Japan with over 120 years of history offering STEM programs in English.
Target participants: Undergraduate Students who want to study for a Master’s degree in Japan, Graduate Students, and Young Researchers interested in looking for a Doctor’s degree in Japan. Over the years, many students of the University have studied at KIT under the cooperation programs between the two parties.
Some pictures at the event: